Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for project management and meeting day-to-day needs of clients.
- Develop strong internal relationships with all disciplines.
- Assist in the creative development process by coordinating activities of creative, production and client; provides feedback for revisions as needed.
- Prepares production plans and timelines.
- Develops input briefs (creative, strategy, media) and oversees plan development, execution and follow-up.
- Market/Category research and analysis: focus on competitive advertising, media spending and developing future research initiatives.
- Budget and billing responsibilities.
- Manage legal approval process and talent tracking for all advertising.
- Assist in creating agency POV’s or other work to be presented to the client.
Oberland is and equal opportunity employer...
Working with us