OBERLAND is an ad agency for purpose-driven brands that harnesses the power of creativity to change the world for the better. We’re looking for a Copywriter with a few years experience to help propel the agency with powerful ideas and well-crafted communications. This person would work with an Art Director to create work with originality.
Consistently deliver high-quality creative concepts and copy across multiple brands
Develop work that wins pitches
- Creative concepting, in partnership with an art director and others on the creative team
- Copywriting for ad executions in any format
- Participate in the production process as your work comes to life
- Drive the creative product of the agency
- Confident and capable of working in an agile environment
- Poise and presence when presenting your work and discussing with clients
- Become trusted by our clients and teammates.
- Represent the agency well.
- Communicate clearly with all internal and external partners throughout the creative and production process
- Bring a high level energy and enthusiasm to the agency each day.
- Learn fast.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Self-reflection and improvement. You continually review and optimize results for every piece of creative work you and your team produce.
- Original Thinking. The person in this role will be capable of writing documents that people enjoy reading - articles, emails, RFP’s, and more.
- Poise and focus during intense moments, meetings and busy time periods at the agency.
- Persuasiveness is essential. You must be able to convince people to change their choices and behaviors.
- Resilience and realistic optimism.
- Hard working, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Comfortable with the uncomfortable nature of doing new things for the first time. We are inventing the future of purpose driven communications, and it's a continuous experiment.
- 1-2+ years of agency experience, primarily with a copywriter background
- Ad school background helps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with high attention to detail
Oberland is and equal opportunity employer...
Working with us