Position OBERLAND as the industry leader in purpose driven advertising.
Make OBERLAND an agency worth following.
Publish content in multiple formats, through existing and new content brands, multiple times per week.
Create and execute the editorial calendar for OBERLAND, leveraging the strategy, creative and production teams when needed. Components of the editorial calendar should include (but are not limited to):
- OpEds and other commentaries (written, video, audio)
- Social Media Posts for OBERLAND + Leadership
- Case studies about OBERLAND work
- Original research
- Stories and Interviews about our Client’s work (written, video, audio)
- Leadership profiles
- Impact Report
- Stories and Interviews about our team and their journeys
- Keynotes, Panels, Presentations and Event Appearances
Run a well-oiled content marketing machine, working with cross-disciplinary teams at the agency to concept, produce and publish content on a consistent basis
Be the voice of OBERLAND. Maintain a consistent presence across our owned channels (email, social), write content, ghost write content, and publish on behalf of the agency
Get us great press when we deserve it. Engage with media outlets and reporters when work is breaking, comments are needed and opportunities present themselves.
- Establish and maintain consistency across all OBERLAND touchpoints, ensuring that channels and communications are aligned with the agency’s positioning
- Work with staff to develop new content idea that support the overall objectives.
- Proactively identify and assess new channels to unlock opportunity
- You will be the practical voice of the agency to the world. Represent us well.
- You will be at the center of communications with internal teams, and in some cases prospect teams and vendors, and we expect you to build effective, lasting relationships with them by communicating clearly and in a timely manner.
- Bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to the agency each day.
- Learn fast.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Thoroughness. Impeccable regard for spelling, grammar, tone and professionalism are critical for our reputation.
- Be prolific. OBERLAND has a lot to say about a lot of issues. High quality at a fast pace is essential for success.
- Poise and focus during intense moments, meetings and busy time periods at the agency.
- Growth mindset and a hard-working, roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Comfortable with the uncomfortable nature of doing new things for the first time. We are inventing the future of purpose driven communications, and it's a continuous experiment.
- Capable of multimedia production across video, audio and written, and equipped with an understanding and proficiency in the equipment and technology to deliver finished content. Actual equipment ownership is nice-to-have, but not necessary for the role.
Change in brand reputation (subjective)
Improvements in Owned Channel followings, namely:
- Increased follower growth
- Increased post engagement and sharing
- Regular content publication
Manage the process to reduce overall bandwidth and friction within agency
COMPENSATION: $80,000 - $100,000
Oberland is and equal opportunity employer...
Working with us