To drive the most effective, efficient project delivery process possible by successfully engaging teams, managing expectations, communicating clearly and owning the outcomes.
- Collaboratively create, develop and maintain project schedules for all activity in your portfolio.
- Work closely with all teams to understand their needs, wants, and objectives, and then determine which process is best suited to deliver against the goals.
- Maintain all relevant project management software (monday.com, asana, bynder, etc) by client
- Ensure communication of deadlines, meeting agendas, outcomes, contact reports, and next steps to all team members and clients.
- Liaise between departments to ensure strong teamwork and engagement.
- Maintain project files and archives - documents, research materials, files and other assets.
- Become trusted by our prospects, clients and employees.
- Work well with others as you will be at the center of communications with internal teams.
- Highly organized and good at juggling lots of tasks and people simultaneously.
- Bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to the agency each day.
- Learn fast. Get it done. Have fun.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Poise and focus during intense moments, meetings, and busy time periods at the agency.
- Resilience and realistic optimism.
- Hard working, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Comfortable with the uncomfortable nature of doing new things for the first time. This is a new role on a growing team.
- Improved project delivery and general process
- Team satisfaction about how the work gets done
- $70,000 - $95,000 determined by a combination of experience in similar roles, education, certifications and other qualities a candidate may demonstrate during the interview process.
Oberland is and equal opportunity employer...
Working with us